Zombie Killer 2072 AD Zombie Killer 2072 AD

A waste of time

This game sucks. Why do the zombies keep coming at you even after you shot off their head?

Mini Skate Game Mini Skate Game

a game below average

This game is fun but the costume designer doesn't work, the graphics aren't that good, and you can't get out of a manual. I had a little fun with this game for about 5 minutes.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

the best game on newgrounds

Some of the combat reminded me of Disorderly. Awesome game!

Thing-Thing Arena Thing-Thing Arena

This is awesome

I like how it automatically changed the quality so you could enjoy it better. Like when you're in Zombie Survival and your blowing away body parts. lol :D Anyways great game, you should do more like these.

Crazy Eyes Crazy Eyes

too easy!

You said that you would be able to buy shit with your points but you CAN'T! X(

MattLutton responds:

Yeah i will make it you can buy stuff in the next one. this one is just for Glory.

Star Bash Star Bash

i like it

This game's fun but the controls take some getting used to.

Mouse Machine v1.0 Mouse Machine v1.0

Its a good one

This game is alright, but it could be better. Nice job on the music. This is unique and creative. Got a little repetitive though. A fun game anyways. :)

BUGHUNT! BUGHUNT!

This was pretty addicting

Finally, a quality flash game. That was very fun and extremely addicting. I had a lot of fun playing this one. Great Job! :D

kjeevah responds:

dammit!!! this is really paining me not having the hi-score board working.. its the best bit!! (well bit im most proud of anyway, shows what animal you played as etc) anyone know if its possible to upload php files to newgrounds?